Florence Griswold After School Multi Media Art Classes
Click here for fees and registration info.
To Register go to https://www.eteamz.com/salemyouthleague for On Line Registration.
- Winter practice sessions are being held for interested players in the Salem gym for levels of Rookies through Seniors. Please visit https://www.eteamz.com/salemyouthleague for details OR email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a great way to hone skills before the season starts!
- New minors and majors players will be required to attend a skills assessment (late February or early March) in order to assure placement at appropriate skill level.
- Deadline: All Major and Minor Baseball/Softball Players must be registered by February 22nd due to skills assessment.
- Rookies and T-Ball Players Can Register Until March 15th. After March 15th registrations will be accepted on a space-available basis and be subject to a $20 late fee.
- General Family Discount-- After the first two players enrolled (higher fee prevails), the fee for all subsequent enrolled players is $20 for the season
- VOLUNTEERS needed: The league is in need of volunteers to help coach or serve in other capacities.
- Baseball registration open to residents of Salem, East Haddam, Montville and East Lyme.
- Opening Day: April 29th, 2018.