Hello Salem Residents,
Unfortunatelly due to low enrollment we have to cancel the following programs:
Bubble Soccer Tournament 6/25- Cancelled
Performing Arts Program Theater Camp 7/5-7/9 - Cancelled
- Harry Potter Sciensational Camp 7/11-7/15 - Cancelled
Please visit Salemct.gov for the most up to date information about our current summer programs. You can find us on Facebook too!
Here is a list of programs coming up:
- Summer Music lessons with Chris Hebert start this Tuesday 6/28. There are still spaces open to register.
- Sky Hawks Multi Sport Camp for ages 4-12 the week of 7/18--7/22 at Round Hill Ball Fields. There is still time to register for this program!
- Engineering Lego Camp 7/25-7/29. We are looking to get a couple more registrations so we can run this camp.
- Rising Tide XC Running/Training Camp 7/25-7/29 Evenings 5-8pm at Salem school for students entering 5th-8th grade.
Join us during the month of July for a Sand Castle Contest. To enter email or send a pictures of your sand castle to Town of Salem Recreation Coordinator Vanessa Bunnell at 270 Hartford Rd or firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information. Winners of our contest will be selected in August! The last day to enter the contest will be July 31st! You must be a Salem resident to submit entry.
Town of Salem Recreation Coordinator