The Connecticut General Statutes are housed in the Town Clerk’s Office.  Many people come in to use them for reference.  To view State Statutes online, please go to their website.  We also have copies of Annual Town Reports dating back to 1899, which have been bound in hard-cover books for easier handling.  Originals are in archival boxes for safekeeping.  These are a great source of information.
The Name Change form is used for people who own property in town and have had a change of name due to marriage, divorce, court decree or annulment. This form must be notarized and filed in the town clerk’s office.  Effective Dec. 1, 2017, there is a $60.00 filing fee for a single printed page.
Burn permits and pistol permit applications are obtained from the Town Clerk's Office.